Slide Show

Friday, November 9, 2012

Writing makes you a better writer.

It is a fact! Writing makes you a better writer.

When I was writing my first novel I was reading articles around the internet and there were many opinions that the more you write the better you become. Of course I agreed and I couldn’t wait to see it happening to me. And…it happened. 

Now that I am writing my second novel, I see the differences. First of all I write faster. I guess that with the first one I was hesitating, I was afraid but then it was coming more naturally and now that I have written all these pages, is even better. Then I noticed that the descriptions were easier to write and generally everything was coming without effort. As everything in life, writing needs practicing too. Either we write a novel, a post or a review it is good. We learn how to put out thoughts on paper, to express our feelings and spread the word out to others.

For me, writing was always my way out and paper was my closest friend. The things I didn’t want to share with my actual friends I was glad to write them down. I want to continue writing and I am just dreaming that someday there might be someone who will like what I have to say. I know it’s not easy but I also know that writing is what I love that’s why I will not give it up. So, if you are having second thoughts or you don’t trust the way you write, don’t give up. Everything will be better with time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment