Slide Show

Friday, May 24, 2013

Feature and Follow #13: FF is 150 weeks old!



It's Friday and here is another Feature and Follow. 
You know how it works; AlisonCan Read and Parajunkee are the hosts and every week they have a new question for us to answer.  It’s a way to meet new blogs and bloggers and socialize. :) In the links above you can learn how you can join too and everything there is to  know. 
So, go grab the button and start meeting new people!!!


QUESTION OF THE WEEK: The FF is 150 weeks old! And we want to hear from you! What would you change about the hop? What do you like about it? Or just suggest a question to be used for next week!

So, I am publishing this post late today because I’m still away from home and it’s not easy to do my blog duties. But I couldn’t miss this one!

FF is 150 weeks old! I wish for more to come. Thank you Alison and Parajunkee for this hop. What I really love about Feature and Follow is that I can find out so many new blogs and I can read so many interesting posts. And I really like that each week there is a new question! I crave for the new question.

If you girls could do some change, I think it could be about the features. Some people don’t give their e-mail and so they can’t be featured. Maybe you could take a list and start featuring from there. By leaving just a comment on the blog. I think it would be easier. But that’s just my suggestion.

And I will end this post with a possible question for next week: Bad guys always lose at the end of a story. So let's make them count for once. Who villain would you choose to be? And why?

I look forward to read your answers. :)
Have a great weekend.

11 comments:

  1. That's an interseting suggestion! I love the questions we always have although I wish they could be posted earlier so more time can be spent on answering!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you're right but I have some issues with the internet. I hope people will see it. :/

      Delete
  2. I like your question! I wouldn't know how to answer it though. The Darkling from Shadow and Bone, maybe :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog! I'll make a Captcha exception for you.

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely The Darkling because he's so awesome!
    -Scott Reads It!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read Shadow and Bone, but Alyssa and you seems enthusiastic. I need to take a look. :)
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Oh yes, the bad boys! There are so many of them, but sometimes, they don't exactly stay bad until the very end, do they?

    Old follower via bloglovin' - here's my FF post for this week.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! And that's the beauty, isn't it? I'm going to check your FF right now. :)
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for stopping by! Love the Q. Are TV shows allowed. Cos then I'd choose Klaus from TVD :D

    Following back via Twitter

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice FF. I like your suggestion, especially the question. I'd love to see it come up sometime as the FF question, but I'm still thinking about the villain I'd choose. :)

    I missed this FF; couldn't get my post up because of the bad internet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Fahima, Klaus is an amazing choice. :)
      Thanks for following back.

      Hi Kaykay,
      Too bad you missed it. I know about bad internet. It's too annoying.
      I'm glad you like the question. I'd love to see it comoe up sometime too. I cross my fingers. :)
      I am still thinking an answer to my question too. Hehe.

      Delete
  7. Hey thanks for stopping by.. Great question! Following back :0)

    Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com

    ReplyDelete