Slide Show

Friday, February 14, 2014

Feature and Follow #32: Blogger Button


It's Friday and here is another Feature and Follow.
You know how it works; AlisonCan Read and Parajunkee are the hosts and every week they have a new question for us to answer.  It’s a way to meet new blogs and bloggers and socialize. :) In the links above you can learn how you can join too and everything there is to  know. 
So, go grab the button and start meeting new people!!!


QUESTION OF THE WEEK: Find a "new to you blogger" and feature their button on your post this week (or just the link if there is no button). Tell us why this blogger stands out to you. 

Well, a blogger that is “new” to me is Micheline by Lunar Rainbows. I love just watching her blog. The grey colors, the moon, the bats and of course the woman in purple create a mystery and I love it.

Sadly I can’t grab her button. I don’t why but the place under the button is empty so there is nothing to grab.
Here is the link though Lunar Rainbows Visit it. :)


Have a great weekend and Happy Valentine’s Day!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh their design sounds awesome! Will have to check out!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is a fantastic design. Love the colors too!

    Happy Valentines Day and enjoy your weekend.
    Lauren @The Hottie Harem
    Old Bloglovin' Follower :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay Lunar Rainbows! She does the Harry Potter Moment of the Week :D so I met her through that. So glad you've gotten a chance as well. I hope you are having a great Valentine's! Have a great weekend :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm already following that blog and it's great! Thanks for stopping by my post. Old follower here. Have a great weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her blog! I met her through FF - she used to do it when I first started out with it. Thanks for visiting my FF! :D

    ReplyDelete