Slide Show

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Think Out Loud: Sing Out Loud



This is Think out Loud. It’s a weekly meme created to help bloggers break out from the blogging bubble. The rules are simple. We post whatever we want and let people know what’s in our mind. Visit the creator on Thinks Books and join too. It’s so cool to share your random thoughts.


Today I don’t feel like thinking. My head aches and frankly I feel like I have fried my brain from too much thinking.

So I am going to sing out loud. Will you join me?


The first song, by Lana Del Rey, has the most amazing intro. Pay attention at those words and then hum along with me. 


And something more powerful with a great video clip.  


Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. The best aspect of The Host movie was using this song for their previews and then it wasn't in the movie until the last few seconds! I love this song. My 5 year old loves to sing Summertime by Lana Del Rey. Happy not thinking, Athina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagine Dragons Yes please!!! I have been listening to music lately ever since a very long halt. It's nice to listen to other thoughts besides my own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job my dear! Do you have professional karaoke machines in your house? It seems that you have.

    ReplyDelete