Slide Show

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Teaser Tuesday #11: So long, and thanks for all the fish



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by A Daily Rhythm.

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

 

And the story continuous since nothing is as simple or as plain, or as true, as it seems. The Galaxy is a pretty big place and it keeps changing. Aren’t you intrigued yet?

Well, here’s my tease:

“The purpose of having the sun go low in the evenings, in the summer, especially in parks,” said the voice earnestly, “is to make girl’s breasts bob up and down more clearly to the eye. I am convinced that this is the case.”

“It seemed to me that any civilization that had so far lost its head as to need to include a set of detailed instructions for use in a packet of toothpicks, was no longer a civilization in which I could have stay sane.” 

3 comments:

  1. Ooh nice teaser! Totally new to me read!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute title, and cute tease. I've never read this series. Sounds like a fun read.

    Thanks for stopping by my TT. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete