Slide Show

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Teaser Tuesday #12: I Let You Go



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by A Daily Rhythm.

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I’m reading The Hitch Hiker’s Guide to the Galaxy for quite some time now and even I'm so close to finish this series, I felt like I wanted to read something else, something that will make more sense, if you prefer. So, I started reading this one:




It has a very powerful start and since I hadn’t read the synopsis, it caught me completely off guard. 
That's it! Enjoy the quote: 

“The letters are not invisible. They are shouting: large enough to be seen from the clifftops. I feel a shiver of fear and excitement. I’m taking a risk, but it feels good.”



5 comments:

  1. You didn't read the synopsis beforehand? Wow, you're brave! (I've only done that a few times so far myself, and oh, was it interesting, LOL.)

    And that's a fantastic teaser! Love how the letters are described...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yep, I liked the title and I thought, "why not?" Let's see how this goes!

      Delete
  2. Oooh!! That's very mysterious sounding!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is and I'm still trying to figure out the mystery!;)

      Delete
  3. This book is new to me. Interesting tease.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete